Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, May 19, 2012

{{ Kennewick, WA Boutique Photographer }} 1st Birthday BOOM!

This year I've had quite a few first birthdays, and I was able to photograph all of them except one as a newborn as well!  I love seeing my clients grow and grow.  Since I'm so behind on blogging, I'm throwing all the beautiful birthday babies in to one blog post.

First up: Mr Wyatt.  I was lucky enough to photograph his actual 'birth'day last year too!





Miss Ashleigh.  I did get to do her newborn photos as well.







Next up: Miss Samantha!  I got to photograph her a total of 5 times throughout her first year, starting with her newborn session!






Sweet Charlotte also turned one earlier this year!  I heard her and Miss Samantha were daycare buddies :)







And now we have Miss Jayla!  She is the one who I did not get to photograph as a newborn, but word on the street is that she is going to be bringing in her soon-to-be-born little Sister later this summer :)







Last but not least we have Miss Emma!  I got to photograph her whole first year, and word on the street is that she'll also be welcoming a baby in to the family in a short time, a baby brother!







Well, there's all the finished first birthdays I've photographed so far this year!  It's been a super fun year!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP