Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, April 14, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Maternity-Newborn Photographer}} Welcome to the club!

My baby plan club that is!  Little Miss Emma is one of the newest members, and probably the smallest so far, arriving just about a day after Mom's maternity session, about 5 weeks early!  (BTW, if you're looking to deliver early, I'm your photographer ;o)  Since I am a bit *ahem* behind on blogging, I am merging their belly & baby photos.

I absolutely loved this maternity session!  Gorgeous clients, stuff brought in from home, decent February light, ideas flowing.



 Willing models of my latest self-made props= LOVE


I was able to clear my schedule for Emma's newborn photos when they had extended family in from out of town to visit.  This little girl is going to be loved to the moon and back!

 Quick family shot with the pups :)








Daddy's Girl

I've seen her once since her newborn session and she's already gained some baby chub.  Can't wait to see her again at her next session!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP