Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day Trip... Spokane Farm Chicks Antique Show


This past weekend I took an adventure by myself (sans kids!) up north to Spokane for The Farm Chicks Antique show, and it was great fun!  I had planned on taking some photos, and got the idea to do a scavenger hunt with our photo taking fun (check out Christina's take here) :)  Let me just say, I LOVED taking photos there, and really wish I had my camera out a bit more often.  There's always next year I suppose....... =)
These are 'the girls' :)  We could probably be sisters I think ;)







So I got 8 items out of 15, so still a pass, right?! :)  Here are the rest of my images, and I'm kinda, totally in love with some of them!































3 comments:

Christina Weedon Tue Jun 05, 08:44:00 AM  

I think you're right. We *could* be realted!! Crazy :) ...so glad you were able to come up. It was a great day!

Junebug Furniture and Design Thu Jun 07, 07:56:00 AM  

Thank you including us in your post...it's such a complement.

xo Glad & Cel

gather and hunt Mon Jun 11, 09:18:00 PM  

thanks for including a lovely photo of our booth in this post! love the scavenger photo hunt idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP