Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, March 24, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Birth Photographer}} Happy 'Birth'day Wyatt

This little boy was a long time coming.  He was welcomed in to the family by his two big Sisters, Mom, Dad, Grandma & Great Grandma.  I went to the hospital expecting a sort of "Wham, bam, thank you Mam" sort of birth, considering the circumstances, but plans changed a bit once I got there.  Mom's water was to be broken as I was on my way over, hence my heading to the hospital, but when I had arrived, the waters were still calm.  (Crazy side note, this birth took place in the same exact birthing suite at Kadlec!)

So we waited.  And waited.  And waited.  We watched a bit of a ghost hunter type of show.  Waited some more.  Even with suggestions from the Dr. for Mom to take a nap (ha!), waters were stirred, and I'd say about a half-hour, 45 minutes later, baby boy had arrived!  It was all too sweet, I just wish it hadn't been the middle of the night so I was able to get some shots of Big Sisters getting to meet their baby brother for the first time.


Enjoy the full slideshow =)

Molt Birth from Meghan Rickard on Vimeo.


I am currently working on my birth pricing, but please email me if you are interested in getting this major milestone in your life documented.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP