Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA First Birthday Photographer}} Not one for a long session...

Oh goodness!!  This little man, who was actually my last session of 2009, came back in for his first birthday photos.  He had also been in just a bit ago for photos, when I was crazy busy.  Let me just tell you, he is not one for long, drawn out sessions.  He'd rather be quick and to the point!  I can only wait to see once he's up and running around how he feels about having his photos taken.  Even though he's a quick one, he still gives us great portraits!!








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP