Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, December 19, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Family Photographer}} There's no birthday like a SNOW birthday!

I was soooo excited that the snow stuck around for our session, and thankfully it wasn't too cold out.  Well, at least not for me and the Momma =)  But we ended up getting some super fantastic photos, and I love how the balloons look against the snow!  And we finished up with a few warmer ones in the studio.





{last photo taken as the balloons escaped and floated away}

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP