Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, December 29, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Newborn Photographer}} Another Early Bird

I think I may be jinxed =)  My last two maternity sessions ended up having their babies a few weeks early.  If you're wanting to give your baby an early eviction, you know where to go!
This little Mr. was one tough customer!  It took him a good hour to get him to sleep, and even then he wasn't too keen on me moving him around and did not want to put his head up.  But he is still gorgeous nonetheless!  This is one lucky little boy, he has some great parents!

{what a way to end the year!}


{little Mr. was gifted this at his hospital as they handed hats out to babies born in December}

{bah humbug??}

{reminds me of classic nursery rhyme character, wee willy winky}

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP