Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, December 31, 2009

{{New Year}} In with the New!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a good year in 2009!  I'm excited to start the new year, and with the new year, I'm introducing a few new fun products!

First are these fun accordian albums!  These are perfect to throw in your purse, put on Dad's desk, give to grandparents for brag books, a fun new way to display your portraits at home, and many other possibilities.  They are printed front and back and come with a personalized cover.  Super cute!





And I have now decided to offer a digital {package}, the Premium Digital Image Package.  You will receive a 4x6 proof of every image from your session in a gorgeous custom image box and a disk will all images from your session in a beautiful custom disk case.  This is perfect for those who can't live without all photos from their session and might want to view an actual photo before ordering a wall portrait.  This offers a beautiful way to display your photos for years to come!




Here's to the new year!!

1 comments:

Traci Thu Dec 31, 12:52:00 PM  

I really like the "proofs in a box" idea. :) I'm one of those people who needs to see it in print before ordering big! By the way - For Christmas, I gave my parents a BIG canvas of our big group in the wheat field. Turned out great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP