Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA insanely busy, completely hair-brained photographer}} Huh??

I am SO behind in blogging, I lose track of my sessions!  I guess that's a good thing that I'm keeping so busy though!  And I always get a sneak peek on Facebook for all of my clients too!  I also sort of took a week off after finding out I had miscarried what would have been our third sweet baby.  So I am bouncing all around, trying to get life straightened out, not lose track of my clients, making sure me and my kids are eating somewhat healthy, regular meals, hosting my Studio Grand Opening this past Sunday, trying to find some down time as well as planning a new workout routine for my membership to Women Only Fitness.

So......... without further ado, here is a recap of the rest of my August sessions!!


So there you have it!! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP