Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} Finally a sleeper!

I had hit a wall for awhile with my newborns, girls especially.  The just would.not.sleep for me!  This girl was fabulous!  The session started off not so great, since I had left my memory cards at my house (luckily I only live about 5 minutes from them), but then we got her asleep and she was perfectly moldable!  And be sure to check her out here when she was still in the belly :)




1 comments:

elena wilken,  Mon Sep 13, 10:27:00 AM  

LOVE that last one especially! too cute <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP