Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA 1st Year Plan Photographer}} Diva-in-the-making!

Oh Miss Payton!  She is one tough customer, I tell you what!  Her last session, at 4 months, she had croup, poor girl!  And her first session, her newborn session, poor girl was having tummy issues and just did not want to sleep for me.  This time around, for her 8 month session, let's blame it on teeth =)  Good thing I know how to work my magic on these toughies!!  Can't wait to see her again for her 1st Birthday session!!  (maybe then we'll hit the jackpot!)




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP