Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA 1st Year Plan Photographer}} Mr. Rose

Trevor is back again for his 4 month session!  Remember his newborn session??  We met up at the gardens by Kennewick library to start off our session.  Well, we caught right on snack time and nap time, so we weren't looking good.  We took a time out, he napped for a bit and Mom fed him and we regrouped at the studio.  We did much better at our second attempt!!  Mr. Rose was the first to model on my new settee and model my new owl hat, and he gave me the perfect expression for that hat!




1 comments:

Megan Mon Sep 06, 08:21:00 AM  

These pictures are adorable! I love the owl hat! :)

Happy Labor Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP