Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, April 23, 2010

{{Tri-Cities Newborn Photographer}} Baby Trevor ~ 6 days young

Oh. My. Goodness!  He was so super sweet!  I have been having quite the fight with my past couple of boy newborns, must be Spring Fever!  It took him a good hour to get in his milk coma (which it seems is not all that uncommon!), but he did fantastic after that!  He was covered in his vernix, and Mom said she just couldn't help herself but try to peel it away.  First time I think I have ever seen a baby with that much!  He was so cute & his brother was just darling, and always willing to help, as are most of the siblings of my newborns.  Baby Trevor's Mom purchased a 1st year plan for him, so I look forward to seeing him again at four months!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Fri Apr 23, 08:54:00 PM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your last pic! Nice touch with the heart. ;o)

ashley Sat Apr 24, 09:34:00 PM  

Precious images! I know the parents must LOVE these:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP