Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, April 22, 2010

{{ March of Dimes }} Elijah Adam and family!

Check out this adorable family!  Although I will have to say poor Mom as she is surrounded by boys!!  Who knows though, maybe next time they will get their little princess!  (I sure hope so for Mom's sake!!)  Elijah Adam's story can be found here, and here he is, 8 months old and a little handsome man!  I loved his hair, and his Mom said he had the Elvis look going on before they had it cut.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP