Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, April 25, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} SMILES!! =)

This theme over on iheartfaces this week is smiles.  Now this was a tough one to narrow down!  I had one of my Daughter that I'm just in love with, and then another of my Son that just radiates his happiness of the moment.  So, in the end, I chose this one of my kids together, and a VERY rare capture on the camera!  Most of the images I get usually involve hitting, biting, pushing, some form of 'tough love'.

I do have plans to get this one up on the wall somehow.


3 comments:

Maureen Sun Apr 25, 11:24:00 PM  

What a great shot! Totally love it. They are both so adorable. :D

Our family Thu Apr 29, 01:02:00 PM  

Great job getting TWO smiles!
http://memoriesfortoday.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP