Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, May 3, 2010

{{Tri-Cities Children's Photographer}} Family!

Here are my niece and nephew from one of my twin brothers. =)  I think it's pretty neat that between each of my brothers and myself, we each have one girl and one boy, all within about five years of each other.  These photos were taken for their 'birthday' photos this year, and thank goodness we had pretty nice weather for this run, as this would have been our third reschedule had the weather turned on us.
warning: lots of images, because that's just how I roll! :)

2 comments:

Traci Tue May 04, 03:37:00 PM  

Cute Cute Cute!!! Great job, Aunt Meghan!!!

ashley Wed May 05, 09:08:00 PM  

Aren't they adorable! Too cute:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP