Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, March 22, 2010

{{Tri-Cities 1st Birthday Photographer}} The Twins' 1st Birthday Party!

So, remember these two cuties?!  I had the pleasure of being asked back to take photos for their first birthday, on their birthday, at their birthday party!!  As a Mom, I know how stressful birthday parties can be for just one child, let alone twin one-year-olds, so way to go Mom & Dad, you did fantastic!  We did have to wake them for cake, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! =)
And I LOVE catching outtakes =P

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP