Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, March 19, 2010

{{ Charity }} March of Dimes

In honor of all babies born, I am running a special deal for this upcoming week!

All sessions purchased & payed for from March 20th to March 27th, I will donate $50 from each session to March of Dimes!

If you're interested in making a donation yourself, visit my team page and feel free to make a donation there.  Or if you'd like to sign up to walk, you can do that there as well!  I hope to see a few more familiar faces April 24th for our 6 mile walk!!

Here is my thank you card from last year's walk


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP