Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, March 18, 2010

{{Tri-Cities FAMILY photographer}} Extended Family

You've already seen the big debut of my cousin's baby girl here, but we got them all together & looking snazzy for some family photos.  Aren't they a good looking bunch!  It was a beautiful day with some great light.  And of course, no session of mine would be complete without a two-year-old break down 3/4ths the way through =)

My cousin & his nephew, the boys!  Little Mr. C use to call his uncle, "Uncle Bobby" because he couldn't pronounce his name, and it totally reminds me of 'Ricky Bobby' from Talladega Nights =P
LOVE this image! My cousin's baby, wearing a crocheted dress & bonnet her Grandma made, in the bed our Grandpa made. Perfect!
 And an INSTANT favorite for me!
And ending the session with a girl's cousin shot!
(me in the middle)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP