Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, March 13, 2010

{{ Tri-Cities Newborn Photographer}} Welcome to the Family Baby "H"!

Here she is, all 9 pounds of her!  This is the latest addition to our family, my cousin's baby girl.  This was the first time I was able to see her so of course I wanted to sneak in some photos for her Mom.  I remember when her big brother was born, we were all hovering around, 'posing' him and getting some photos with my old point & shoot camera.  Looking back, I can tell my passion was there, just hiding at the time. =) 

Back to baby "H"!  Isn't she just the cutest!!  Three weeks old and slept great for the hour I photographed her!


And can you tell I'm ready for all these Spring babies to start making their appearances!


2 comments:

Jaimie,  Sat Mar 13, 02:07:00 PM  

Thanks for everything meg you rock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP