Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, March 14, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} all bundled up

So... this week's theme over on iheartfaces is all bundled up.  Over here in this area, we don't have much to bundle up for.  I am SO glad I at least took the kids out for some fun in the snow while we had it, because I think it snowed all of TWO times!  I grew up in Spokane where I dug out a four foot deep snow house just outside my sliding glass doors!  

Anywho, these are my two little ones, who LOVE being outside!  My daughter does this thing where she just falls down and lays there for about 20 seconds.  My son decided to 'jump' in on the fun and do the same thing.  My kids are goofs but I love them!  And I love their matching tassel hats.



1 comments:

Jess Sun Mar 14, 10:38:00 PM  

My boys do the exact same thing, although we have months of snow on end, they never tire of it. So fun that you captured one of the few snow-fun days you had.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP