Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Twinsies!

Another call on my Newborn Casting Call, my first set of twins! These two little ones came about 7 weeks early, and were a little over 2 months when I was finally able to get to them. :) So that makes them around 3 weeks adjusted age. They were awake the whole time, but they were pretty cooperative. They did take their turns crying, and I got to help feed little Mr. :) I love getting some baby time, but then being able to come home to my little ones.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP