Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, March 22, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} focusing on angles!

I am SUCH a fan of angles, in fact, that is going to be part of my workshop!  I had to think about this category a bit more than the others, but it JUST hit me so I had to jump over here and post it right away before it gets lost among the chaos that is my life!

This was a photo taken of my son for his 3.5 year photos.  I had just gotten a new hat from Knotty Baby Wear to model, and figured, what better model than my son, who's photos I need to take anyways!!  So we stepped outside, I snapped a few, then he asked if he could take some with his 'diggers'.  Why not!  The boy loves trucks and dirt, so it's perfect.
Jump on over to iheartfaces & be inspired!



4 comments:

Elyssa Mon Mar 22, 03:31:00 PM  

What a cutie! I love the angle. It's a gorgeous photo :)

Heather Mon Mar 22, 04:41:00 PM  

Great shot! I can just picture you laying on the ground to get it, lol.

Monica Tue Mar 23, 10:42:00 AM  

A boy in his elements, what could be better! Great shot!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP