Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, March 4, 2010

{{Just Us}} My Muse

I am posting this as I am sitting next to my poor little boy on the couch.  He has come down with whatever his sister had the previous day, some sort of 24 hour stomach virus.  He actually told me he 'loves throwing up', and I think it's because it makes his little belly feel better =(  How sad is that!  
But we stepped outside for about 10 minutes for these photos to capture him being "3.5".  And I received a beautiful hat from KnottyBabyWear so we had to try it out.  My son is such a handsome little model and he is taking direction very well, some days.....

Starting off with an outtake =)  He just started randomly doing this face!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP