Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, March 4, 2010

{{March of Dimes}} Send me your stories!

This year, 2010, will be my second year walking in the March of Dimes - March for Babies.   I am very thankful that both of my children were born healthy & ready to go home within a day or two.  I know others are not as fortunate.  I agree with their slogan, one day, all babies will be born healthy.  And I agree that we can walk to get there!  I do have my own team, Team Brava, and you are more than welcome to join my team!  My goal is to get double the team members I had last year, so at least 6 participants.  Or feel free to start your own team!  The more the merrier, right?  It's all for a great cause!

This year I am putting a casting call out there!  I want to know some families who've had March of Dimes make an impact in their lives.

Do you know a family who has been helped by March of Dimes......
Are YOU a family who has been impacted by March of Dimes......
Win a FREE session & a 16x20!

the rules
  • Email me :)  Tell me a bit about your/their family & how March of Dimes helped you/them out.  Try to keep it under one page ;o)  *locals to the Tri-Cities only please*
  • Attach a photo :)  Let me see who MofD has helped.  You are welcome to send in more than one photo.
  • Become a fan of March of Dimes on Facebook if you're not already
  •  Donate $5 to any March of Dimes team or individual (okay, so not mandatory, but why not!)
  •  Tell others about March of Dimes, ask them if they've been impacted by MofD or someone who has & invite them to share their story with me as well. 
Every story I receive I will pour my heart out over!  Every family whose story is sent in to me will automatically receive a $50 session, and one lucky family will receive a free session & 16x20!

All entries are due to me by March 15th, 2010.

2 comments:

Rogan's Photography Tue Feb 16, 04:23:00 AM  

MEgan that is so awesome! I've been thinking about doing something similar for the March of Dimes and The American Cancer Society. You are such a wonderful person. Good luck with your team. I would so join if we were closer!

Meghan Rickard Tue Feb 16, 08:46:00 AM  

Thanks Therese! This is something I care dearly for, our little ones! So I'm glad to be able to give back in other ways as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP