Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, March 4, 2010

{{March of Dimes}} Send me your stories!

This year, 2010, will be my second year walking in the March of Dimes - March for Babies.   I am very thankful that both of my children were born healthy & ready to go home within a day or two.  I know others are not as fortunate.  I agree with their slogan, one day, all babies will be born healthy.  And I agree that we can walk to get there!  I do have my own team, Team Brava, and you are more than welcome to join my team!  My goal is to get double the team members I had last year, so at least 6 participants.  Or feel free to start your own team!  The more the merrier, right?  It's all for a great cause!

This year I am putting a casting call out there!  I want to know some families who've had March of Dimes make an impact in their lives.

Do you know a family who has been helped by March of Dimes......
Are YOU a family who has been impacted by March of Dimes......
Win a FREE session & a 16x20!

the rules
  • Email me :)  Tell me a bit about your/their family & how March of Dimes helped you/them out.  Try to keep it under one page ;o)  *locals to the Tri-Cities only please*
  • Attach a photo :)  Let me see who MofD has helped.  You are welcome to send in more than one photo.
  • Become a fan of March of Dimes on Facebook if you're not already
  •  Donate $5 to any March of Dimes team or individual (okay, so not mandatory, but why not!)
  •  Tell others about March of Dimes, ask them if they've been impacted by MofD or someone who has & invite them to share their story with me as well. 
Every story I receive I will pour my heart out over!  Every family whose story is sent in to me will automatically receive a $50 session, and one lucky family will receive a free session & 16x20!

All entries are due to me by March 15th, 2010.

2 comments:

Rogan's Photography Tue Feb 16, 04:23:00 AM  

MEgan that is so awesome! I've been thinking about doing something similar for the March of Dimes and The American Cancer Society. You are such a wonderful person. Good luck with your team. I would so join if we were closer!

Meghan Rickard Tue Feb 16, 08:46:00 AM  

Thanks Therese! This is something I care dearly for, our little ones! So I'm glad to be able to give back in other ways as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP