Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, February 28, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} Hilarious Outtakes!

So for this weeks theme, it is hilarious outtakes.  I have to admit, I have quite a few of these, as a photographer AND as a mother!  When I saw this theme a few weeks ago, I had the perfect image in mind of one of my sessions with two little 11 week old twins and their big brother who wasn't yet two.  PERFECT outtake!  But then, as browsing through the hundreds of images of my own kids (which I've taken in this month alone, HELLO!!) I found the perfect image.  I've titled this one

MAD HATTER
 
And unfortunately for me, this is her typical attitude towards life.  At least it makes for a cute photo, right......



6 comments:

A Lady Called Amy Mon Mar 01, 12:24:00 AM  

it does make for a cute photo... and hopefully her attitude adjusts with age. :-)

Randi Mon Mar 01, 11:36:00 AM  

Definitely cute! :)

Unknown Mon Mar 01, 12:17:00 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Such a cutie! Love that hat to pieces! Are you having a fun time this week laughing?

Alice Mon Mar 01, 03:10:00 PM  

that absolutely would be a mad hatter! too funny and sweet :)

i have my pictures posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :).

Lena Mon Mar 01, 10:02:00 PM  

Awww how adorable! That is a great hat!
My son's attitude had recently turned into something very similar. It does have it's cute moments though, like when he sent me into time out for turning off his cartoons today. And after I came back (from laughing in the other room) asked me if I'm alright and told me that he loves me.

Ali Tue Mar 02, 04:37:00 AM  

Great photo! I have myself a little "mad hatter" as well and today was not exception. She is 19 months but I swear she is full into the whole terrible two phase! Nice outtake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP