Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Newborn Photographer}} Sweet Miss "A"


Quick backstory =o)
I was lucky enough to squeeze in their maternity photos, on a very chilly morning!  Momma 'A' had won a 50% off session from my Mother's Day Photos a few months ago.  So, luckily, we got in their quick session!  Little did Momma 'A' know, that she was ready to meet her baby girl the very next day, over 3.5 weeks early! 
So I got to photograph Little Miss 'A' at one week young.  She was beautiful and a dream to work with.  She pretty much slept for two hours straight and let me 'pose' her however I wanted.  Enjoy!





{{smoosh}}

3 comments:

Lyndee Mon Oct 26, 09:52:00 AM  

Oooooh melt my heart!!! Look at those poses you captured! WOW Meghan, these are sooooo pretty!

mommy-medic Tue Oct 27, 09:12:00 AM  

You need to post a warning! Giving me baby fever. Those are such sweet shots- I love the one draped over the suitcase- so sweet!

Tanya Tue Oct 27, 02:07:00 PM  

All of these are just so cute. You got so much variety! And Baby A is absolutely adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP