Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, October 12, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Maternity Photographer}} Family of "A"

After little "Ava" is born, this family will be made up of 4 "A" names!!  And no, I don't think they did it on purpose!

It was absolutely freezing that morning, which didn't make for a very happy toddler!


We did have some beautiful light though.

Big Sister-to-be loves to rub 'baby sister'.



And I'd be delighted to be back for Miss "A"s newborn photos {{wink wink}}
{{{and a quick congrats, I heard she was born today!}}}

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP