Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, October 10, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} Welcome back "E" Family!!

The 'E' Family was also one of my first portfolio building sessions, just a little less than a year ago.  They had absolutely beautiful photos then, and not much has changed (besides a few more teeth and a bit more hair =) !!  Still as cute as ever!



This one absolutely cracked me up!!  Still does every time I look at it.  They had some of the cutest 'cheese' faces ever!

And we wanted to have fun with the girls in the pettiskirts, and I brought the parasol as a fun surprise!  They are perfectly adorable!


Mom, have you entered them in the Gap casting call?  If not, you should definitely think about it!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP