Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, October 25, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} Welcome back "R" Family!

I believe this was literally the first family I ever photographed after I received my DSLR!  Taking it way back =)  Actually, literally one year ago today, I did their photos!  Little Mr. H has changed quite a bit, you think?  And their family photos, two days later.  We agreed that session was much easier to contain the little man! ;o)

Mom said she was happy if she got just one photo that would work for the Christmas cards.  Mom, what do you think? =o)

And everytime we would let Mr. H run free, he would go straight for the water!  Well, not always straight.  He tried to pshyc Dad out a few times.  Totally adorable!



2 comments:

Lyndee Mon Oct 26, 09:50:00 AM  

Such beautiful pictures, Meghan! Lovely location and gorgeous family.

Tanya Tue Oct 27, 02:06:00 PM  

I love the last one with the ducks in the distance! Great capture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP