Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} Family Overload!!

I had a fantastic time on this session!!  First, it was family!  My Brother & his wife & their kids & his wife's parents & brother!  Second, I got to jump in on a new location that is actually my sister-in-law's family's land.  Third, Mom had a ton of fun ideas!!

We got to play in some wheat stubble:



Happy {early} 10th Anniversary!

They hauled along their beautiful front porch bench!


Mom brought some fun frames with her {which I've been wanting to do forever}

And my FAVORITE photo from the session!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP