Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{{just us}} Grati-Tuesday!

I am tired.  Very, tired.  The last week brought some sickness upon us, and we even ended up in the ER for fear of something bacterial, which luckily, and thankfully, wasn't the case.  My daughter has cried for days straight.  Again, tired.  She has quite the combo of problems, including strep & 4 molars.  Tired?  I am.  Me, not being able to breathe through my nose, and suddenly bursting out tears in reaction to my medicine, tired.  Top it all off with a drive to the peds office today, to make up an appt. that I had to reschedule yesterday, only to be told that they actually didn't schedule our appointment, so we'll be going back in tomorrow, just me & the babies, again.....
So, I'm thankful we are all on the recovery and that I received my new lens yesterday, even though I didn't get much play with it.


So what are YOU grateful for??

1 comments:

Wilma Wed Oct 28, 10:38:00 AM  

Great photos Meghan, especially the one of your daughter. Love how crisp it is.

Hopefully next Tuesday you'll be able to be grateful for all of you feeling great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP