Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, October 30, 2009

{{TRAVELING}} I'll be in the Seattle area...

Duvall, WA to be exact, around December 5-6-7th.  I am going up for a newborn workshop, and I was thinking about getting in a session or two if there was any interest!  I'm leaning towards getting them done on Saturday, December 5th, but depending on what the interest is, that could change.  So if you're interested, email me ASAP so I can get things situated!!  Or, if you know anyone who lives in that area, feel free to pass along my blog, website, Facebook, WHATEVER!! ;o)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP