Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, October 20, 2009

{{just us}} Grati-Tuesday!


These photos are honestly not from today, but I'll tell you why!  My son has become rather sick overnight, so I just lounged around with him all day.  In fact, I'm off to take his temperature right now........
Back to what I'm thankful for:
I'm thankful for people who are around that support others.  Sometimes I feel I could go crazy if I just had to do it all on my own.




So tell me, what are YOU grateful for??

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP