Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, March 17, 2012

{{ Kennewick Boutique Studio }} First Birthday Princess!

Oh my goodness, Charlie!  She was SO super adorable, and I could have photographed her for days.  Mom called or emailed in asking if I was doing any mini-sessions, as she wanted to get her Daughter in for some 1st birthday photos.  Well, I was doing my Valentine minis, but I told her that to best document it, first birthday portraits were best done as a full session, then we could get the cake smash in there too :)  

Mom brought in some goodies from Swanky Babies, a local boutique consignment shoppe, and a few balloons, and some small cupcakes as well as a little white round cake.  Low and behold, Miss C didn't really take to either of the sweet treats, although she was a big fan of the balloons :)  Dad was out of town so we didn't get to family photos, but I hope we can do those sometime this year!














2 comments:

chris s Wed May 02, 12:30:00 PM  

love your stuff meghan...keep up the good work..chris

Khilman Thu May 30, 12:36:00 PM  

Found your beautiful work on Pinterest looking for photo ideas for my little girls 1st- much to my suprise my little girl is also named Charlie!! Great photos, thank you for the inspiration up in Canada!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP