Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, March 17, 2012

{{ Kennewick Boutique Studio }} First Birthday Princess!

Oh my goodness, Charlie!  She was SO super adorable, and I could have photographed her for days.  Mom called or emailed in asking if I was doing any mini-sessions, as she wanted to get her Daughter in for some 1st birthday photos.  Well, I was doing my Valentine minis, but I told her that to best document it, first birthday portraits were best done as a full session, then we could get the cake smash in there too :)  

Mom brought in some goodies from Swanky Babies, a local boutique consignment shoppe, and a few balloons, and some small cupcakes as well as a little white round cake.  Low and behold, Miss C didn't really take to either of the sweet treats, although she was a big fan of the balloons :)  Dad was out of town so we didn't get to family photos, but I hope we can do those sometime this year!














2 comments:

chris s Wed May 02, 12:30:00 PM  

love your stuff meghan...keep up the good work..chris

Khilman Thu May 30, 12:36:00 PM  

Found your beautiful work on Pinterest looking for photo ideas for my little girls 1st- much to my suprise my little girl is also named Charlie!! Great photos, thank you for the inspiration up in Canada!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP