Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, March 4, 2012

{{ Tri-Cities, WA Family Newborn Photographer }} Childhood friends and babies!

Meet Ryker & his family!
Ryker's Momma & I were BFFs when we were younger.
I sent her an email asking if she'd like to volunteer her gorgeous family for some portfolio images I needed.
Yes, these are portfolio images for me, I admit it :)
I wanted to get some more images with Mom & Dad with their newborn baby.
Ryker wasn't too interested in being nakie, so we made due with his onsie.
I hope every family who brings their newborn in for a newborn session is ready to be in some images as well.
I just heard today that Mr. Ryker rolled over.  They're only so tiny for so long.










0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP