Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, March 17, 2012

{{ Kennewick Boutique Portrait Studio }} 1st Year Plan at 8 Months

Noah is back!  I am lucky enough to photograph Noah every month for his 'onsie' photo, but I also get a full session from him every four months for his first year plan.  He is becoming such a character, it's almost like he's my 'other child' seeing how much he's grown and changed in eight short months!  I loved this session particularly because of his vocal abilities :)  What's extra fun, is he wasn't crawling at his 8 month session, but when he came in for his 9 month onsie shot, he could do it!  Go Noah!!

Check out his newborn portraits here and his incredibly cute four month session here!






My fave!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP