Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, August 14, 2011

{{ iheartfaces }} Beautiful Eyes

This week on I Heart Faces, the theme is "Beautiful Eyes".  I was brought to this photo of my Daughter.  I took this at her 3rd Birthday party last month.  Now, out of her three years of life, she has been a grump butt about 33 months, so I absolutely cherish the images like this where I've captured true joy in her eyes.
To check out some more photos from her party, jump on over!  I loved planning her party this year!
Jump on over to I Heart Faces to check out some more "Beautiful Eyes" entries.
PS, this is post 300 on my blog, yay!!



5 comments:

Mindy Sun Aug 14, 09:36:00 PM  

Oh, she's adorable!! Such a sweet capture.

Unknown Mon Aug 15, 10:45:00 AM  

It is nice to see her with a smile LOL..... I must say her crying ones are priceless. Love your photo!

Marianela Mon Aug 15, 11:23:00 AM  

Her eyes and smile are so captivating! :) Great shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP