Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, August 15, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} Son of the same name

I really enjoy having good photographer online-friends (note to self: make them friends IRL too!), who can share their sessions with me when they go to Vegas and other places :)  I met the Watson family to photograph their Son, Derek.  And every.single.time. I go to write his name, I always write "Derik", my own Son's name :)  For Derek's (I did it again!) session, we started off with more of the 'prop' shots, and by the time we got to my traditional 'baby-on-blanket', he wasn't having any more photo taking.  But I adore the shots we managed to get, got a couple of new favorites of my own!!







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP