Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{{Tri-Cities Baby Photographer}} Oliver- back again!

Here is Mr. Oliver again, for his third session with me, 8 months old already!  He was my very first baby plan baby, and he is one of the cutest little boys ever!  (newborn session here & 4 months here)  He was such a flirt from the moment I walked it; he's gonna be a lady killer!!  We had tons of fun this time!  I always love it when the babies I photograph are sitting, but not quite crawlers yet, gives me a better chance to 'paparazzi' them.  =)

Seriously, he couldn't be any more cute!


1 comments:

Linkie Lueville Wed Jun 23, 09:04:00 PM  

LOVE this session! you've got some real gems in this one! I bet mommy was SUPER happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP