Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, June 10, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} Introducing the newest baby plan member!

Introducing Jordynn!  This was sort of a "Wham Bam Thank You Mam" sort of session.  Mom contacted me the 31st of last month, with a due date of June 8th.  Jordynn was born on June 4th, and we had her session on June 7th.  I've said it before, I fit in newborns!!  And Jordynn was the perfect little newborn model at me, and the perfect age of 3 days young!  And I think she is the winner so far for 'Most Hair'!  One of the most beautiful newborn girls I've photographed.  And no newborn session is complete without peeing on Daddy!! :)
{{warning: cuteness overload!}}


1 comments:

The Beasleys Wed Jun 16, 12:51:00 PM  

Thanks again, Meghan for the most wonderful pictures of our new little girl. I'm having so much trouble picking out of all the wonderful shots you got. I can't wait for the next year of photos. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP