Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, February 13, 2010

{{Tri-Cities Baby Photographer}} 4 Months old Mr. "O"

This is my first client to have a second session in their child's grown plan!  I will see Mr O again at eight months and then at one year!  He has grown some since his newborn session, but I think he is still the leading candidate for 'longest lashes'!  He was such a ham, even when he was fussing.  We started his session off with some fun bath in the sink photos, which I think may have confused him as his Mom said his baths are usually before bed.  But we did get some more cute ones around his nursery then headed down to the river since it turned out to be a pretty nice day.  See you again in a few months!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP