Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, February 15, 2010

{{Just Us}} Valentine's Morning

My Valentine's day started out with spending some time with my two little love bugs, Derik & Madalynn.  We jumped in the car & headed to Albertson's to get some donuts & fruit.  Seeing as my kids aren't really 'exotic' eaters, we stuck with good 'ole grapes & bananas with our sugary goodness.  =)  
Of course, I had to treat myself to some tasty Starbucks!
And Derik picked out some flowers for his Mommy.  I love that boy!!
More to come later!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP