Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, June 18, 2010

Studio Grand Opening Session Specials!

One free session!  Congrats to Christina Weedon, WINNER!

Five 50% off sessions (total with tax):
-Maternity (40.61)
-Newborn (54.15)
-6-8 months (54.15)
 
-1st birthday (54.15)
-Family (54.15)
All sessions will take place in the studio.  Sessions must be held during the month of July.  To enter to win a free session, leave a comment here (on my blog), with your first and last name and an email address if you do not have a blogger account with a way for me to get in contact with you.  For the 50% off sessions, whoever pays first gets the session and I will keep this list updated!   The free session and the maternity session each include one 11x14, and the other four 50% off sessions include a $15 print credit.  Email me here.

Free session winner will be randomly picked on Wednesday, June 23rd, so be sure to get your entry in before then!

19 comments:

Anonymous,  Wed Jun 09, 01:55:00 PM  

Congrats on the new studio! Very exciting! Please enter me in the drawing. Michelle Robinson

Anonymous,  Wed Jun 09, 03:35:00 PM  

I want in on the fee session drawing! haha :) Tara Tallman

For somereason it wont let me sign in my blog account!

Family Wed Jun 09, 10:32:00 PM  

I want to be entered in for the contest!! Candace Schouviller..

Anonymous,  Thu Jun 10, 01:13:00 AM  

I am so excited to see what you can do with a studio! Your pictures always turn out so gorgeous!! We would love the free session!!! :)

Laura Scraper

melissa rohr Thu Jun 10, 07:23:00 AM  

i would love to entered!
-Melissa Devine

Scott & Jess Thu Jun 10, 09:40:00 AM  

Awesome! Enter me in :)
Jessica Forsyth

Unknown Thu Jun 10, 09:55:00 AM  

I would love a free session!!!
Darylann Turner

Anonymous,  Thu Jun 10, 02:27:00 PM  

Pick me, pick me! :)
Renee Dahlgren

Anonymous,  Fri Jun 11, 10:17:00 PM  

I wanna join. Congrats on the new studio. melissa millen melissamillen@live.com

Ashley Sat Jun 12, 07:31:00 AM  

:0) So happy for you Meghan! I'd love a family session ....
Ashley Bateman

Mnemosyne Tue Jun 15, 08:00:00 AM  

Meghan,
We are absolutely in love with your work and cannot wait to schedule a session with you! In the meantime I'd love it if you'd put us down to be entered (if it's not too late) in the free session drawing :) Good luck in your new studio endeavors!

Brandi Engeman
Brandil79@live.com

Christina Weedon Tue Jun 15, 09:41:00 AM  

Ok--I'd totally drive over there (from Olympia) for a session. I've got my fingers and toes crossed! :)

ChristinaWeedon {at} yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Tue Jun 15, 12:30:00 PM  

Will u please enter me?! Whitney Davis whitneynd9608@aol.com

Traci Tue Jun 15, 05:20:00 PM  

If I win this session...I'll be gifting it to a friend since we just had pics taken by YOU! :)

Anonymous,  Thu Jun 17, 09:35:00 PM  

Hope we win! Excited to get pictures taken even if I don't. :)
janel
jwoodhouse03@msn.com

amys Tue Jun 22, 02:51:00 PM  

I would love love for you to take our pictures..Hope we win!! sleateramy@gmail.com

The Beasleys Wed Jun 23, 08:51:00 AM  

Don't know if I'm too late? Worth a try.

Enter me
Marissa Beasley

Sarah Spencer,  Wed Jun 23, 08:16:00 PM  

Enter me!
Sarah Spencer
contact me thru facebook if I win! ;)

Anonymous,  Wed Jun 23, 10:11:00 PM  

Enter Me please!
Danica Brown
Danicalc03@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP