Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, June 17, 2010

{{Newborn Workshop}} June 2010

June 13th, 2010 was the first newborn workshop I hosted!!  I had two great photographers join me, Tanya Valdez and Rachael Crowe.  And they got to see first hand how about 60% of my newborn sessions go, cuddling and 'shushing' the baby for an hour before they go to sleep. =)  We photographed the beautiful Miss Bayli, 15 days new!  And she was not a fan of going to sleep for about 45 minutes when we began.  After that though, she did very good for the rest of her photo session. 

I was very excited to share some of the tips and tricks I use during my newborn sessions.  I was also very excited to use some things I've never used yet, so that was fun for me!  I really wanted to use some of the hats that Tanya brought down that were made by JoCo Couture, because I absolutely love her stuff, but as we neared towards the end of the workshop, Bayli wanted nothing to do with wearing a hat.  She would cry as soon as I put the hat on her, then pass right back out the second I took it off!  She was a hoot!

I plan on hosting another workshop on August 1st, 2010, and it may be my last workshop of the year.  If you're a photographer who is interested, please email me, and same if you're expecting a little one mid-late July who would be interested in getting a free session.



When all else fails, swaddle!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP