Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{{Just Us}} Studio Play

It must be absolutely awful as a photographer's child.  Especially when you're almost two and almost four!  I'm starting to think I'm raising photographers, not models, which is totally fine with me! =)  Anywho, I received my large, Thunder Gray seamless paper, and of course I had to have them test it out.  Again, I do not know why I continue to try to photograph my own children, as it usually ends up in deep frustration!  BUT, I did get a few that I think are wall worthy!  Can't wait to use my paper for some more sessions!!

(do not mind the imperfect paper :)



1 comments:

Lisa Wed Jun 16, 12:01:00 PM  

haha Oh my! The last one is the perfect..."Get it over with mom!"

The first one is perfection :) Love them!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP