Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, November 27, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} "S" Family


I took my family out yesterday to test out a new location, a field of weeds!  I met the "S" family there this morning, and it wasn't raining or windy, but it sure was dark & chilly!  But I guess that's to be expected at this time of year!  They had an adorable little 2 year old boy,with stunning, brilliant blue eyes, but he wasn't that excited about getting some photos taken.  He was more interested in a backpack, the water, sticks, kicking the mulch, typical boy stuff!!  We did get some adorable captures in between it all though, enjoy!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP