Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, November 20, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} "M" Family

I love sessions like this!  I love families that aren't afraid to laugh and have fun.  At one point, I couldn't take the photo because I was laughing too hard!  And if you're looking for some clothing coordinating options, check out their picks!  Perfect!

{the sibs}

There have been questions as to whether or not these are engagement photos.  We've been told they are not. =)  And it's been decided the only thing missing is the bling ;o)

And on request, we got the 'serious' pose =o)

Aren't they just the cutest!!

{fave}

And it's only appropriate to sign off with the final photo of our session.  A man and his truck.  =)  Mom said he was just about crazy about finding just the *perfect* Lincoln.  As they were talking about going out to eat afterwards, someone suggested Sterlings, and Mom said, "Yeah, that's a great place, for old people."  Dad's reply, "You see what I'm drivin'?"  =)

2 comments:

Megan Fri Nov 20, 01:23:00 PM  

Great photos Meghan!
I love the last one with the truck- what a fun idea :)

kelsey Fri Nov 20, 01:55:00 PM  

These are great! How I envy your fall colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP