Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, November 16, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} "N" Family

We are officially at the end of our warm-ish weather!  The last few sessions I had this weekend were all a bit chilly.  I'm glad everyone hung in there though =)
These were Little Miss "M"s first 'pro' photos & some first of the whole family!!  She was a bit cold, but she liked me.  It's funny (or not) how babies really enjoy me without the camera in front of my face!  hehehe  And I'm glad she liked my suitcase, she's only the second to 'model' it!





1 comments:

Keri Meyers Mon Nov 16, 02:51:00 PM  

Love the suitcase, Meghan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP