Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, November 15, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Generation Photographer}} 3 Generations Get Together

I am very thankful, in this giving thanks month, for sessions that make me laugh.  And I know where they get it from {wink wink}  I had doubts in the weather, having rain been pushed from day to day, inching closer and closer to the weekend, but it was beautiful!!


Take time to laugh =)

FAVE of the session!!

And we ended with some fun action shots of the brothers at the skate park, where their Mom says "they live."

1 comments:

Tanya Mon Nov 16, 06:42:00 AM  

These are great! Love them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP